Public health and government leaders want to hear from you on how COVID-19 has impacted the many areas of your health. This is a chance to share your story on how you have been affected, including how your eating habits or access to food may have changed. Your stories will help guide our immediate food security work, as well as planning for strengthening food security in the long-term.
Please complete this survey and also share this survey widely among your networks to ensure we have voices from across the province represented!
BC COVID-19 SPEAK: Your story, our future is a population health survey to understand citizen experiences, knowledge and actions during the COVID-19 pandemic. This survey is the first of several activities that will strengthen our pandemic response and our understanding of the impacts of COVID-19 to date (social, economic, mental wellness and community wellness).
Visit this page to take the survey: www.bccdc.ca/
About the survey
- The survey is open to all British Columbians 18 years of age and older.
- The survey takes 10-15 minutes and can be done online on any tablet, computer or mobile device.
- The survey will be open until May 31
- The online survey is available in English and Chinese, as well as a Punjabi survey translation guide
At the end of the survey, you will be asked about participating in two important initiatives:
- A serology survey (blood testing) to help determine immunity across the population
- Planning for future waves in which identifying, containing and tracing are substantially strengthened through technology tools to enable integrated and coordinated information sharing
Help the people in your life to participate
If you know someone who may have difficulty accessing or using a computer, open the survey via the link above, give them a call, and go through all the questions, inputting their answers into the online survey on their behalf. We need your help to prepare for B.C.’s future, and every voice counts.
Participants without online access or needing language assistance can call 1-833-707-1900, seven days a week between 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.